6-8 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
2 tbsp lemon juice
½ cup flour
¾ cup rolled oats
½ cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup butter
1. Preheat oven to 325º.
2. Spread peach slices in a shallow, 2-quart baking dish.
3. Sprinkle peaches with lemon juice.
4. Mix together flour, oats, and brown sugar.
5. Cut butter and stir into dry mixture.
6. Spread dry mixture over the peaches and bake for 30 min, or until peaches are tender (check with a butter knife).
Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream, whipped cream, or vanilla yogurt.