Eggplant & Spaghetti Squash “Pasta”
1 eggplant, cut into ¾″ discs
Parmesan cheese, shredded
Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Spaghetti squash
1. Preheat oven to 350º and spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut Spaghetti squash in half, place cut sides down on baking sheet, and bake for 35 min.
2. Allow squash to cool for about 15 min, then use a fork to scrape out the meat of the squash.
3. Heat over to 400º. Spray both sides of the eggplant discs with cooking spray, then sprinkle lightly with salt. Bake for 20 min.
4. Remove eggplant from oven, and spoon marinara sauce onto each disc. Cover each disc with Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses, then return to the oven for about 7 min, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
5. Serve eggplant over a bed of spaghetti squash.