2 cups sugar
1½ cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
2 cups pawpaw pulp
1½ cup milk
½ cup melted butter
1. To pulp a fresh pawpaw, remove skin and seeds and mash either by hand through a strainer, or in a blender.
2. Preheat oven to 350º and grease a 13×9″ baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, flour, baking powder, and cinnamon. Add eggs and whisk until fully mixed.
4. Add the pawpaw pulp, milk, and melted butter and mix until fully combined.
5. Pour batter into the baking dish and bake for 50 min. Test for doneness by sliding a toothpick into the center; it should come out clean.
Cut pudding into squares and serve it with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.